Saturday, August 8, 2009

Peaches



So this is Peaches, she is the cute little Chihuahua I am getting for my Mom! It all started when my friend Carla found a strey dog and wanted me to take her in, I cant have dogs at my place so I mentioned it to my mom and she was planning on taking her in, but Carla's daughter got attached to the dog and didnt want to give her up. My Mom seemed really bummed and so I was determined to find her an even better dog! I was looking online on Craigslist and found the SOAR website (Stray & Orphaned Animal Rescue) and saw Peaches. She seemed like the perfect dog for my mom, housetrained, great with kids and loves to cuddle with you on the couch! So as part of the adoption process you have to meet with the dog first to make sure she fits with you. She jumped in my arms and let me hold and pet her the whole time, and even with tons of people and other dogs around she was well behaved! So next week when I visit my family in Sacramento I will be bringing her on the plane with me to her new home. I know all the grandkids and my Mom will love sweet little Peaches!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this time I will get a chance to see you while you're here! And it sounds like Peaches will fit perfectly in the Orton Klan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah peaches, soo cute! You picked a good one for mom!

    ReplyDelete